My blob sti

Kdyjas

• 1 month later...

They look so good iv just ordered two! Haha aye I know what you mean mate 4 just makes it look to much. Ordered a new front lip at the same time and possibly toying with the idea of the rear defuser but I don't know lol 

See I would love to put a carbon fibre one on but I'd be too scared incase I cracked it or something😂 aye they look smart and I thought it would go nice with the wing stiffeners... Can't wait to see it when everything is on lol 

I pulled into the coop and split my old one off the kerb,,  my carbon fibre one seems to sit a little higher so it’s no so bad., much did u pay for splitter ? Carbon one was 240 from scooby world or works I think 

Maybe i should just bite the bullet for a carbon one then😂 I got mine from scoobyworld for £125 and the rear defuser for £130 they should be here for Thursday/Friday. Then 60 each for the perrin stiffeners😕 worth it tho lol 

Mines backfires too,, only now and again though,, was going through a wee tunnel where I stay the other day and it banged in perfect time under it and nearly gave a bunch o folk heart attack that where walking under tunnle 😂

Haha thats brilliant. Nothing beats a well timed backfire😂 iv got the Clyde tunnel near me and got the misses to take a video of me going through it one day. Holy feck it was loud😂😂 just got the wing stiffeners delivered there. Can't wait to put them on😁 

IMG_20190515_145059.jpg

IMG_20190515_145151.jpg

• Like 1

I will fit them once my splitter and defuser come so I can get them done all at once. Looking forward to seeing what the car looks like when thier all on😊 decat downpipe this weekend ready for the remap lol aw mate the Clyde tunnel is awesome for a loud blast😂