Grille Badge Help

Hi everyone, I bought my first Subaru, a 3 year old Forester last month, after years of Land Rovers of various kinds. I wish I'd done so years ago, its a great car! I bought a replacement black grille, as I reckon they look much nicer than the silver matt painted trimmed standard one. It was an esy fit and looks so much nicer. However contrary to the blurb in the grille packaging, the original grille badge is way too big and does not fit. I'm sure someone  else will have done this mod. What model/year badge will fit. It needs to be 15cm long by 7.5cm wide, slightly dished. Hope someone can help. I dont want a cheap eBay repro one if possible. Cheers!

After much research I found the badge needed. It seems the aftermarket Taiwanese grilles are direct replacements for the grille fitted to post 2016MY models. They fit the earlier models perfectly but you need the later badge which is smaller. I can recommend these aftermarket grilles, the quality is as OEM and fit is as good. Part no needed is 93013SG050. The earlier badge is 93013SG000. Hope this helps someone!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1