HELP ME ACCIDENT/INSURANCE - CAR BEING TAKEN AWAY

JoC

Hi all,

I need some help and advice please. I was in an accident, where someone hit me from behind. Visually I need a new bumper, new boot lid (not the spoiler), x2 light clusters, and potentially there is a slight deformation to the wheel well, plus bumper brackets are broken. 

Year (56) Impreza WRX Type UK Mileage 88800. 

insurance has decided its write off and valued it at £4100 (if anyone by a miracle has a 56 type uk mileage 88800 for £4000 please feel free to let me know and I shall inform the insurance company :)!!!!!!!) with no physical inspection or photos at all!! I am with a supposedly highly rated and well known insurance company. It drives absolutely fine - no wheel damage, door shut lines are all fine. 

1. Can anyone give any idea on repair cost?

2. Has anyone else been in this circumstance? 

Any advice greatly appreciated. I could really do with some helpful answers asap as they are looking at taking it away from me saying its unroadworthy and I can't have it back!!!!!!

Thank you :) I love this car so much and want it back. 

CAR1.jpg

CAR2.jpg

CAR3.jpg

CAR4.jpg

CAR5.jpg

CAR6.jpg

CAR7.jpg

CAR8.jpg

CAR9.jpg

they use 60% of its value, so that will get written off. They just value it based on book value, not retail, which is a bit crap. With the floor buckled i'ts not gonna be a cheap fix to do it properly. i'd be tempted to just strip it, but personaly i wouln't put it back ont he road, just not wirth the cost.

as far as getting the car back, if its a 3d party, aka not your insurance, paying out then the car still belongs to you to do as you please.