all clean

simon poole

Looking very nice take it you took my advise and didn't let your Mrs drive it then, I can see there is no dings on it :) .

Wish we had been getting some Sun, done nothing but rain here. And to top it off stuck behind a lorry with hay bales  down the A16 for about half mile before I could get past :( front end look's like Worzel Gummidge's sleeve :( Going to have to clean it soon I hate seeing them with dirt on :)

Oh right I thought with the nail art picture the other day she was bagging her self a drive in it :D Oh and between me and you I don't blame you ;)

And tough call really I like the 2012 cars if you get the large spoiler on it anyway, but a RB320 pfft.... All I can say is I'm glad it's not me with that choice, I think it would get the better of me and I would. Maybe a few test drives 1st just to make sure  

• Like 1

That is a really clean car - and you do indeed have a tough choice to make but what would you gain, exclusivity is lower the ICE wont measure up to the 3K build you have...

if it was me I would hold on to the RB until I had enough to get a Cosworth - and then swop the ICE across :D

• Like 1

i was thinking about a cossie but for that kind of money i would get a dare i say it lol a gtr 

You could and again lovely piece of kit I have heard the service intervals are horrendously short and include things like laser alignment of all wheels every-time etc - obviously its the price you pay for such a highly engineered machine so it would mean looking at total cost of ownership of both

would be nice to be given the choice though ;)

• Like 1

I do love the new GTR. My younger brother had the old style it was quick. Until he raced it without letting her warm up 1st. Pulled in to a petrol station started to fill up, see smoke coming from the engine like a fool next to the pumps opens the bonnet up... WoooSH! air sucks in and big fire ball.

And yes I did PMSL when he was telling me ;)

Oh and just like the God's of the roads was looking down on me the suns out :) but can only give her a quick wash today :(

• Like 1