7th Subaru but new member....

Klinker

I'm new. Well, I'm old really.

Bought a sad tired looking ol'Legacy 2.5 estate 141k, off eBay 2 weeks ago for £900. Actually cost me £600 after my banger was written of and I got £300 more for it so put £50 towards it. I couldn't test drive it as the lad was 19 and had a black box fitted.

It needed a complete full service including all oils, diff, engine, brake and trans needed a flush twice as it was thumping into third, now cured. New plugs and filters.

New pads and belts. New cambelt kit on order. New tyres, Goodyear all seasons. I bought a used door, wing and front bumper from a breaker in wallsaw last Sunday for £160 as it matched mine. Mine had been in a bump and had been rattle canned and badly filled. The used panels are the same colour. The door was from a saloon so the window is being removed to fit.

All good fun eh.

This is my 7th Subaru. P reg 555 LTD estate, 98 Forester STB, Mk3 Legacy B4 twin 4 Door, Mk3 Legacy B4 twin estate, 54 WRX, 

Thanks Rosscosm. 😎

It looks better in this photo than it does up close!! But I couldn't walk away. £900 is fairly cheap. Tbh, I just need cheap wheels, but the more I delved the worse it gets, and I like my cars to be fairly tidy.

Me and my son are restoring it to it's former glory. Wheels are off it at the moment. I'm prepping them and my son is painting. It had one coat of a dull black....