Hello all :)

Rbailey182

Hey everyone, hope you are all well.

Just popping by to say hello and that I am once again the owner of a Subaru Impreza ( granted it's the diesel but a Subaru none the less ).

I currently reside in Staffordshire and I am quickly approaching 40. I did own a WRX from 2008-2010 however, due to logistics and cost of travel I had to give her up and get something more economical for work. Skip forward several years later and several cars later I was fortunate to pick up a diesel Impreza for just a tad over £3k and so far so good. Although it does feel extremely sluggish it suits my needs for the time being. Sadly, I was not in the position to spend more money ( I told myself when I got rid of my previous that I would only ever buy an STI if I was to ever buy another but opportunity and the want for an AWD brought me back.

That being said I will be popping on here from time to time as my work schedule allows and hope to speak to some of you over the upcoming years. 

Have a good day all