Another newbie

Status

Just saying hi,got an sti uk ppp blob and have just sold my blob WRX wagon and got a low mileage Hawkeye jdm wagon so a few questions regarding that one later

other cars I have is my BMW Z 4 M Coupe in imola red yeah I know it’s a beeemer but it’s the nearest thing now days to a raw sports car and last but not least is my Datsun 260 z,had this for about thirty years and it’s got a 3.1 motor in it,just waiting for my Rebello motor to arrive

back to the jdm as far as I know it’s standard but it’s not to far behind the sti in performance,it’s stated 250 bhp but was told they are about 285 bhp ?

Wotcha and welcome - Some very interesting motors there, big fan of the Datsun, 240 being my personal fave. Feel free to get stuck in, post photos etc all friendly on here. Any plans for the hawk, mods etc?

Yeah the 240 z allways looked upon as the one to have probably because it was the first Z they brought out but the best one is the late 260z 2 seater and the rarerest of em all

The new jdm wagon I want to put a splitter on the front but was told that the wings or was it the bumper is different on the wagon also wanted a blob sti scoop but that’s different as well also looking for the brackets for the fog lights if anyone has any

performance wise I’m putting my Hayward Scott back box on and that’s it,going down my mates garage for a four wheel alignment and that’s about it,it’s plenty quick enough as it is so basically keeping it standard,oh yeah forgot it’s blue and will be putting a set of white bora Wheels or something like that as my sti has the gold and I see a wagon with white wheels when I was in Greenhithe last week and it looked pretty cool so I’m going down that root,as it’s my everyday car I’m not going mad with it although it’ll probably only do about 4000 miles a year

• Like 1

sounds good - dont know enough about the hawk body to comment on the questions but wrt the z - if I was offered it I would have a 240 or 260 (could live without the exclusivity of the 2+2), never really liked the 280 but would also def have a 300zx 😊 (in black with a full strosek body kit)

I’ve had the 300 turbo not the twin turbo also the 280zx is a nice car to drive but slow and regards to the 2+2 260 they are probably the rarest of the 260 z but not as desirable but they do look good lowered and with a nice set of wheels