Tyre problem

Ok so I was driving along and I was coming off the A16 and started to slow down and break. Then all of a sudden my steering wheel started to shake, I started to hear some crazy noise like a drumming noise coming from the front N/S when breaking, so when I got home I took the the wheel off from where I thought it was coming from. Took all the pads and stuff out gave it a good clean up copper grease check the pistons, one was sticking a little bit again but sorted that. And found this as I was about to put the wheel back on...So what do you think could have done it. I've got to order a new one on Monday now as they was shut when I found it :(

ej1y.jpg

Safe to say I've never seen a tyre go like this 

xg52.jpg

shzr.jpg

They had sort of bulged in 3 places Only thing I can think is the wires in the tyre wall had some how snapped

And look how cool my new shoe look might get a full set all rounds :o

Yes I took the one from the back and put it at the front :D

gbt0.jpg

No not that I remember. Only pot holes but trying to get a tyre out the council the (Governments Minions) I'd have more chance of a jackpot win on the Lottery.

It was just strange was fine then just went :( These are the same set I had fitted on the 4th of Jan this year all round Nankang's I didn't know what they was as I said before it was a case of any would do for the MOT :D     

Well just had to drive to get pack up bit's breaking is still really bad :( I'm going with new disc breaks and pads all round followed by a new hub and bearing. if that doesn't fix it will look at renewing calipers or rebuilding them with some new hoses :D 

Christmas list sorted :D