VF turbo , injector's, decat up

Hi all but too sure I'm in the correct forum but here goes.As the title says I'm looking to upgrade my 06 blob to a vf turbo,pink injectors and a decat uppipe, the car has already been mapped but looking to move to the next level and hopefully break the 300 hp level (without breaking anything else!) is there a second hand part section on here and being based in Cumbria had anyone had any dealings with anyone in this part of the woods.

Cheers all

06 blob 🤔 lol, there are parts of the forum for selling parts but as its 2020 you would probably be better looking on the likes of facebook/ gumtree. Theres two breakers I have used on FB back when I had it ( stuart hammond & matt baker) matt has a phone number on his page and is fairly responsive. Ive seen others on here mention different guys aswell but ive only heard of/ used the two I mentioned. Good luck man I plan to break through the 300 mark aswell at somepoint, bear in mind you will need your map tweaked after these changes as you prob already knew. 👍👍

• Like 1