2003 Legacy Gl van conversion

TheShineGuys

Hi all,

I’m the owner of The Shine Guys, a mobile detailing company in Wales I’ve just bought a 2003 legacy Gl that I’d like to operate from so I will be converting it into a van. I will be posting the build thread here! Any detailing services required drop me a message on 07715328072, a discount will be added for customers gained from this forum.

I would like to do a free paint correction and protection, to someone local! to be considered feel free to message me on what’s app with a pic of your wildest scooby and your location.

Thanks Chris 

F3883F4C-8060-45B4-B344-B3097C070306.jpeg

3 minutes ago, TheShineGuys said:

Hi all,

I’m the owner of The Shine Guys, a mobile detailing company in Wales I’ve just bought a 2003 legacy Gl that I’d like to operate from so I will be converting it into a van. I will be posting the build thread here! Any detailing services required drop me a message on 07715328072, a discount will be added for customers gained from this forum.

I would like to do a free paint correction and protection, to someone local! to be considered feel free to message me on what’s app with a pic of your wildest scooby and your location.

Thanks Chris 

F3883F4C-8060-45B4-B344-B3097C070306.jpeg

Also the pro drive alloys are getting refurbed Sunday I will post updates