Look at this

Bouncer

This is the rusty mess behind and underneath the back wheel arch, it's inside at the bottom of the cubby hole behind the plastic liner in the boot....THAT might be an mot fail. I got quite a bit of water out the other side (yes I think it's coming in through the pass side back light) but where this mess is, it's dry inside, but obviously something's been leaking in at some point but they've did bugger all about it to let it hey like this ffs!

post-1263-0-67025100-1379860038_thumb.jp

I think it's bad, I've got a mechanic coming on Tuesday for the brakes (as I just bought a back wheel brake cylinder due to another mechanic I've used for years saying leaking/duff....it's not!!) and a snapped bolt, will get him to have look and see what he thinks. Between the smell of dampness, water in the boot (got it out though) I'm beginning to think it's not the bargain I thought it was

Yeah what me and Tlag was saying Why I've tried to stick with my impreza through thick and thin I know what is wrong and know what needs to be done to repair

But would let the guy have a look on Tuesday do you know any welder's ? 

I know, thing is, I prefer the colour and interior of the na, I can use the wheels (see other thread) seats, lights and some other bits n pieces but that's it....I'd love to use the complete dash but because the turbo's a 95 and the na's a 98, they're different, very, plus as you know, the older one's got the digital miles the other's the wheels.

The 98 na has only had 3 owners in 16yrs, the wrx has had 11 in 7yrs ffs....I like the fact that the na's been untouched and original, can say that about the wrx with all the go faster **** on it