front bottom control arms

hi I'm new to the forum and hope everyone is well and staying safe 

I own a 1998 Subaru Impreza wr pro drive and it has the steel bottom control arms which have seen better days and wondered if you can change them for the p1 alloy ones?

thanks 

Hi n welcome. 

All jdm classic imprezas have ally wishbones /front control arms , so any  wrx , sti ,type r ect (up to 2000) will fit .

You will need the bottom ball joint "cones" that stop the balljoint wearing into the ally , along with the wishbone and front drop links to upgrade 

nice one for the info do you know if there are any other bits off the jdm classics worth putting on as an upgrade ? and does anyone know much about the wr Impreza seems to have a lot of good bits on and haven't seen many about 

thanks 

There's a few differences between jdm and uk spec and most parts are interchangeable between UK and jdm of the same "version " or manufacture year.

There's not much you can just bolt on mechanically and increase performance,  other than suspension and strutt braces . Most engine mods will need to be mapped in , what are you after improving (cosmetics or mechanical) ?

Think the wr sport was a uk turbo spec car with a few prodrive goodies fitted at the factory in limited numbers. 

Think good clean wr's are getting thin on the ground,  tbh I have no idea what its worth though .