Outback 2014 Spare Wheel?

Loki1815

The one thing I was going to do was see if a spare wheel would fit into the space but as I haven't even seen my car for 8 months(?), it has been on the back burner.

So, can anyone help, does a full size wheel/tyre fit in?

Thanks 

• 1 year later...

2019 Outback - Full-size spare fitted straight into my wheel well. Original kit was a pot of slime and a pump. (Not even a micky-mouse skinny wheel). To my mind, not good enough for a car with off-road capability, so I bought a spare. Had to go to the dealer to get one that matched the already-fitted 18" alloys. Cost about £400 with a cheap tyre! It included the foam plastic insert for the jack etc. This insert is apparently for the 17" wheel. As mine has 18" alloys it rattles about a bit. It was also a bit tall, so I modified it with woodsaw - fits much better now.

Only thing to watch for - if you have big knobbly all-terrain tyres, they may not fit. Have to measure the OD. My wheel well is just over 28" diameter, leaving about 1/4" or so.

• Like 1