Help exhaust advice

SRW

Hello all

I'm a new member

I have recently acquired a very nice WRX STI 2006 and I have one problem - it is toooo loud!! It is currently fitted with a Cobra 3" exhaust with end can/5" tip. I need, and so do my neighbours, a quieter system.

Can anyone recommend, or has anyone got one, for sale. A Cobra would be nice but being new to Imprezas I am happy to take advice as to the way to go.

Great car, insanely fast, but tooo loud. I appreciate it isn't going to be whisper quiet but I must be able to get it quieter - similar to the stock sound.

Thanks all

Hi I,be got the 2.5 bore cobra system with the quieter Back box with 4 tip bit iwould like the huge 5 inch one if you want to do a deal mines only a couple of years old in great condition cheers phil

I currently run the 3"cobra trackday friendly cat back which doesn't drone on the carriageway but still gives that boxer burble. 

You could just fit the cobra trackday friendly rear box to your existing centre section to drop noise levels . Or Haywood and Scott do a few scooby systems/back boxes that are quieter