WRX-S 09 Not at correct power

Salto

Hi guys,

Got an interesting dilemma - I've got a Impreza WRX-S 2009 Hatch, I've gone to get it mapped and its showing the stock map file of a WRX instead of the prodrive tune...

So it's running 225bhp (WRX power) on the dyno instead of 250bhp, anyone know of anything like this happening?

Cheers!

1st thing is are you sure its a wrx-s? i know it sounds daft to ask but people rebadge/modify and sell cars as something they arnt to bumpt he price up (wrx sold as sti is a very common one although alot easier to spot)

Second, which is my guess as to whats happened,  has it ever been modified? If its been moded and then returned to stock it may have a stock wrx map applied to it instead of a wrx-s

It's got WRX-S on the V5, I'm the second owner and got it as stock no mods at all. any other way I can double check that it is the correct model? Bought from a garage so I could have some sway in going back to them and whinging a bit 😄