2004(54) STI PPP for sale

jasmith5920

I am reluctantly selling my cherished classic blue and gold 54plate STI with dealer fitted PPP due to family commitments. 

Owned from 6 months old. Regularly serviced at Roger Clarkes. No expense spared. Bundles of paperwork. 

Everything on this car is original except K&N air filter and Alpine Stereo

Car has been kept off road for a few years. Just been mot'd July 21st. New engine fitted July 2020 so good for at least another 100k 😊Receipts to prove. Car has done a honest 98k. Very good condition.  Brand new tyres all round fitted on the original gold 17inch wheels. Still have original subaru Stereo. Original STI bucket seats. Fantastic interior. No signs of wear. 

Tinted rear windows which are sundamaged. I may or may not get replaced. New owner may prefer to leave or remove? 

I have had many years of fun in this car and it means a lot to me and my family. I want it to go to a new forever home and be enjoyed as much as I have. 

I am open to offers but do have a figure in mind I need so keep it real.. Especially after spending thousands getting it back on the road for another lucky person to enjoy and experience. I am gauging interest for now. 

Pictures to follow.