S202 vs v7 sti limited

adzz22

Hey guys the subaru life is pulling me back! After selling my 200sx I want another subaru. I've found a nice v7 jdm sti for £10k with some tasty mods and low mileage looks great. Question is what are the main difference between the s202 and v7 sti? As far as I can find:

Same ej207

Same 6 speed

Same lsd front and rear

Same 4 pot Brembo

Correct me if I'm wrong on them but is the engine the exact same? Forged, larger inlets high red line ect. 

Any help appreciated 

s202 is basicly a limited edition of the bug, if its decent nick then buy it 🙂

https://www.type-ra.com/impreza-s202-sti-version/

https://www.importcarparts.co.uk/gallery-info?id=6

off the top of my head, it should have, titanium exhaust, roof vent, wheels are unique to the model, carbon spoiler, black seats etc etc

On 9/2/2020 at 6:57 PM, Tidgy said:

s202 is basicly a limited edition of the bug, if its decent nick then buy it 🙂

https://www.type-ra.com/impreza-s202-sti-version/

https://www.importcarparts.co.uk/gallery-info?id=6

off the top of my head, it should have, titanium exhaust, roof vent, wheels are unique to the model, carbon spoiler, black seats etc etc

On 8/30/2020 at 12:37 PM, adzz22 said:

Hey guys the subaru life is pulling me back! After selling my 200sx I want another subaru. I've found a nice v7 jdm sti for £10k with some tasty mods and low mileage looks great. Question is what are the main difference between the s202 and v7 sti? As far as I can find:

Same ej207

Same 6 speed

Same lsd front and rear

Same 4 pot brembo

Correct me if I'm wrong on them but is the engine the exact same? Forged, larger inlets high red line ect. 

Any help appreciated 

The S202 is so much more than "basicly a limited edition of the bug"🙂

Thanks guys as it turns out I didn't end up going for it.. i believe the dealer (hurstcars) was claiming the car had stuff that they dont come with like a Lsd in the front and quick rack steering and a few others things that a v7 jdm sti don't come with after some digging. Leads me to wonder what else they claimed it had. Shame the guy seemed genuine. 

On 9/10/2020 at 12:39 PM, Tidgy said:

So what are the specific differences?

320ps vs 280ps is the headline difference. The other upgrades are in the brochure link from the RA site you posted above🙂

On 9/10/2020 at 1:34 PM, adzz22 said:

Thanks guys as it turns out I didn't end up going for it.. i believe the dealer (hurstcars) was claiming the car had stuff that they dont come with like a Lsd in the front and quick rack steering and a few others things that a v7 jdm sti don't come with after some digging. Leads me to wonder what else they claimed it had. Shame the guy seemed genuine. 

The Limited is still a good and rare car, but good to see you clocked the steering rack/diff before you committed🙂

10 hours ago, type-ra said:

320ps vs 280ps is the headline difference. The other upgrades are in the brochure link from the RA site you posted above🙂

The Limited is still a good and rare car, but good to see you clocked the steering rack/diff before you committed🙂

would help if i clicked the right link for the brochure,,,,,,,,,,,, lol

was looking at it and it was just tech specs and i was thinking what brochure? hahahaha