Hi all!

Psychonaut74

New to scoobs, got a wrx Hawkeye wagon a couple of weeks ago. Been jap before, had a sweet 200sx s14 for 11 years, then went diesel power with a funky mapped up e46 330d. Miss the power of the diesel but hoping the Scoob will turn out to be a decent platform. Managed to get a pretty much unmolested clean car. Tricky getting used to low power and very different power delivery but fingers crossed this will all change :) very few scoobs it seems in my area, hopefully will come across some members locally. Cheers all, let the learning begin :)

Wotcha and welcome - Had an s13 myself, lots of fun and would have an s15 tomorrow - if I didnt have the scoob project underway. Feel free to share photos, get stuck in etc all friendly on here and plenty of information in build threads 

• Thanks 1

Cheers buddy. Will defo be working my way through the build threads. Slow start for mine due to funds but first step, cars booked in for a new timing belt in a week or so. Can then put rest of exhaust on prior to map. Heard a map makes a world of difference on these. Certainly did with my Nissan and the beemer 🙂