Seeking new mats for 2007 Forester XC

Hi,

I'm new here but have owned a Forester XC since late 2007. It's in great condition and, having decided to keep it for the long term, I've spent a fair amount of money on it mechanically and latterly on cosmetics. Having decided to treat myself to a new set of floor mats I've discovered that all mats for a Forester of this age have been discontinued! I have carpet mats at the moment with 'Forester' in yellow on the front mats. Although they've lasted extremely well I'd rather go for something that's easier to clean - more suitable for the aftermath of muddy dog walks! The original premium rubber mats would have been ideal but as it seems to be impossible to source any and I've run out of ideas, I thought I'd ask for help/recommendations here. Unless anyone can magic up original mats, does anyone know of a custom mat manufacturer that can supply something that will fit well and look good? There are plenty of options in the US but no good of course as they don't make mats for RHD vehicles! I've also seen plenty of cheap and nasty options on eBay which don't interest me in the slightest.

Many Thanks,

Jeremy