Vredestein-Quatrac Pro 225/55/18

Hi all, new member here;  
Looking around for new tyres for my XV 2.0i Premium.

I have had Vredestein’s in the past and wanted to see if anyone else had a view on the new Quatrac Pro’s.

Probably looking to change mid summer, nearly 20,000 miles on my December 2018 XV.

Any and all comments are welcome.

Cheers 

Darren

This is one of the best tyre review sites out there. https://www.tyrereviews.com/Tyre/Vredestein/Quatrac-Pro.htm he also posts some decent vids on youtube.

My own thoughts about Vred Quatracs, at one time they were one of very few tyre makers offering snowflake stamped proper all season rubber, daughter's cars were both shod with Quatracs (2 and 3) in the past and whilst not a tyre test they kept both of them out of trouble, but haven't tried the later variants.  I've run other Vredestein tyres in the past too and no cause for complaint.

However, there are lots more tyre makers in this market now and Vred are no longer the only choice if you want winter capable all season rubber.

I've been using continental All Season Contact on my last 2 Subarus. They are great in the wet, snow, and mud, and wear well.