Levorg

Hello everyone

I am a new member and just wondered why there doesn’t seem to be any section for the Levorg. Is it because there are very few owners? I have a 2016 1.6 turbo and very pleased with the car so far after over a year of ownership. Hope we can set up a Levorg section to share info. Thanks all. Best wishes, Peter. 

• Like 1

Wotcha and welcome Peter, you are right - we have not had many levorg owners but ill ping one of our admins and get something setup, Waynes World / Field of dreams - if you build it they will come...... Possibly 😁

Feel free to start a project thread, post pictures etc all friendly on here

Just now, Pete - Levorg

Hello everyone

I am a new member and just wondered why there doesn’t seem to be any section for the Levorg. Is it because there are very few owners? I have a 2016 1.6 turbo and very pleased with the car so far after over a year of ownership. Hope we can set up a Levorg section to share info. Thanks all. Best wishes, Peter. 

Hi Peter
Welcome to S.O.C you're the 1st Levorg owner to post so, be we can definitely make levers section and hopefully will bring more owners to join the forum. 😁 as Jay has said feel free to post and join in until can get a levorg section up 👍

25 minutes ago, Jay762 said:

Wotcha and welcome Peter, you are right - we have not had many levorg owners but ill ping one of our admins and get something setup, Waynes World / Field of dreams - if you build it they will come...... Possibly 😁

Feel free to start a project thread, post pictures etc all friendly on here

13 minutes ago, Gambit said:

Hi Peter
Welcome to S.O.C you're the 1st Levorg owner to post so, be we can definitely make levers section and hopefully will bring more owners to join the forum. 😁 as Jay has said feel free to post and join in until can get a levorg section up 👍

I suggested a Levorg to a friend of mine when he was looking for a decent estate car different to the endless German clones, he test drove the only one we could find in the county and was quite smitten with it but the Subaru dealer would not budge on the (in my humble) inflated price, he ended up with a really quite nice A4 Diesel estate instead, so didn't get something unusual after all and i'm a little concerned his typical running won't keep the DPF happy, but so far so good.

Hi Judd, agree the A4 is a good alternative. I only have a low mileage so was happy with the petrol Levorg, although it is a bit thirsty with fuel. I quite like driving a farely rare car as there are so many mercs, beamers and audis around. I didn't want a diesel with DPF either. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/2/2021 at 10:32 AM, Gambit said:

Hi Peter
 you're the 1st Levorg owner to post 

so, be we can definitely make levers section and hopefully will bring more owners to join the forum. 😁 as Jay has said feel free to post and join in until can get a levorg section up

Actually I've been posting for over a year, and there are quite a few Levorg owners on here :smile:

• Haha 1