Getting a new sti

Lee Halford

Np mate. I know where I live I have had to travel to buy them longest I have driven so far was 2 half hour's. that's one way to pick a good one up :D So might have to up them miles in the distance your looking

And feel free to share some picture's of your car now mate

Yeah same down the south east , I drove two hours yesterday to Bedford in the snow only to be let down.. Never mind im in no rush as my current car still makes me smile . Just fancied sommin a bit newer and a bit more comfort . My current classic has 18s in it with silly skinny tyres and with being lowered its not that a comfy ride..

Thats a long long way to travel for a motor innit . Im sure something will pop up soon enough. It does ya head in when the good ones come up for sale you don't have the pennies bug now ive had the money burning a hole for two weeks now. Gutted.. Cheers anyway.

Haha you sound just like me :lol: I know exactly what you mean. I wanted it yesterday lol

Yeah along way for me too about 5 hours drive Cornwell for me I think. But I would have gone to Scotland and bought one if it had been a little more in my budget :D

Things we do for our cars ;)

Wotcha and welcome Lee :)

I believe there is an imports place down your end that has Scoobies - Ill do some digging, I know its there as I ended up driving 4 hours 1 way arriving just outside Hastings to pick up the one in my pic but they had an alternative I was going to look at.

• Like 2