Help Selling

Hi,

I'm probably breaking every forum rule by doing this but I need help as I'm very unwell. I'm selling my 57 plate Forester as I can no longer drive it and don't want to trade it in. It's my pride & joy, had a ton of money spent on it and it needs loving by the right person. I could write an endless list of the work done which includes a new Pioneer sound system plus some really core mechanical stuff. If there's interest, advice, anything that you can offer to help me offload this lovely car in the right way please get in touch. It needs to go quickly ideally so I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks, Jeremy

Hi Jeremy,

Sorry you are not well. I hope you fel better soon.

It would probably help you to sell if you stated your exact model and spec of forester and the proce you are hoping to achieve.

Wul

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I apologise in advance as I'm extremely unwell and it's actually hard for me at the moment to get things laid out in the way I would like. Having said that I've attached a photo of the V5 so you can see the model details and a list below of all/most (I hope) of the work that's been done. When I can I'll get some photos up of the car itself. Price is difficult, especially with all the work and general good care that the car has had. It would be great to get a sensible offer from someone who knows what they're looking at but I appreciate that more detail may well be needed. Even better, come take a look!🙂

Replacement clutch/release bearing/flywheel

Replacement Air Conditioning condenser & compressor

New Pioneer SPH-DA230DAB + Underseat amplifier & 'Kicker' door speakers

Subaru Rear bumper protector

New Rear Tailgate rubber seal

Front windows  - replacement window seals and all internal window guides/brushes

New Nexen tyres

'Acid dipped'/realloyed wheels, rear drums & callipers repainted

Complete 'hand built' replacement stainless steel exhaust 

All servicing / timing belt replacement up to date

All  work by independent 30+ years Subaru engineer 

20210729_090525.jpg