JDM Forester Cross Sports Catalogue For Sale

Mikku

I have this 2002 JDM Forester Cross Sports catalogue for sale. I bought this over here (in Japan) to go with my 2003 Forester Cross Sports. However, I have recently traded-in the Forester (for a “Hawkeye” Impreza WRX Wagon), so I may as well find a new owner for the catalogue too. I’ve attached plenty of pics but it’s basically a card folder with 5 inserts:- 4 single-sided colour cards and a folded, 4-page, colour brochure. It’s in Japanese but there’s still some good info, for example, about Cross Sports spec plus plenty of cool pics. Interestingly, the silver car used in the main shots has a German number plate, so presumably they were taken over there rather than in Japan. Anyway, it’s cool piece for any Cross Sports owners/lovers.

Am asking £10 plus the shipping which should be about £2, so let’s say £12 all in! Please lmk if you’re in another country and I’ll get some prices for you. However, please note that the Japan Post Office has reduced its overseas shipping services due to COVID-19. Normal shipping times have also gone out the window, so if you’re in a hurry, this is not the purchase for you. I would estimate that this will take a few weeks to arrive, hopefully less but possibly more, so please be patient.

Payment is by PayPal, with no gift payment accepted. Due to the international shipping and COVID-delays, the catalogue is sold as seen, so please look at the pictures carefully and ask all and any questions before agreeing to purchase. I also have and can take more photos if required. Finally, please also note that I am on Tokyo time, so there may be a delay in getting back to you. Thanks for looking, and Happy New Year from the Land of the Rising Sun (and Subaru)!

Brochure 1.jpg

Brochure 2.jpg

Brochure 3.jpg

Brochure 4.jpg

Brochure 5a.jpg

Brochure 5b.jpg

Brochure 5c.jpg

Brochure 5d.jpg

Brochure 6.jpg

Brochure 7.jpg

• 1 month later...