Warning light, what could it be?

BoofleGem

Hi guys,

Been to Nottingham in the car for weekend with the bikes, on the way back a warning light came on the dashboard. I think it means engine management but not sure?

What do you think and what could be the problem?

I have no power loss and the temperature is fine, it,s baffled me and I,m slightly worried now :(

Any ideas guys?

I would check all you water lever from the windscreen washer bottle to your oil levels make sure they are all topped up to the right level. If that doesn't work like Miggs said if you can get someone with a scanner get the codes read it will narrow it down :) 

Most people have android or Apple phones/tablets these days, you can get a Bluetooth obd scanner and an app called torque from the relevant market for your phone, this will allow you to scan the codes on any obd 2 car, if you have an android device you can get an app called aptoide, it's free and when you open it you get another app store with all the same apps in but the ones you pay for in the play store are free via aproide

that's the puppy, was gonna try and find one this morning as i was on the tablet last night, but yeh, doesn't have to be an expensive one, as long as it's got the 16 pins OBD2 connection as that has, and is blue tooth compatible which that is, you are good to go