Last of the Breed

Hi all. New member. Just bought what I'm told is the last WRX STi UK Model to be registered in the UK (New Reg on Sept 30th 2013) On a personal plate S555 ??? remembering Colin & Richard in their Subaru 555 WRC days. When & if I sell it on it will apparently be re-registered on a unique '63 plate. Very proud of my investment and if it lasts as long as my previous Scooby Imprezza then I will be well pleased  :) Happy motoring to you all

Yep like that a lot! 

And you had the spoiler too, great choice I'd have had it on to :D And the plate just helps it just look that bit more special. Did you have to jump through hoops and fire to get the plate changed ? 

The spoiler, the lip spoiler, the alloys & tyres, the lower mesh grille and a Pioneer Satnav were all fitted as extras via the Dealer before I picked it up so the insurance are happy and they are all classed as 'factory fit'. Those externals set it off for me  :D

Nope on the reg number... I bought the plate for £269 on 16/09/13 via Plates4less, which included the £80 DVLA fee and it was registered as a 1st registration with the Certificate of Entitlement that I forwarded onto the Dealer, so that they could register it on 30/09/13. Very easy, it never had a '63 plate allocated.

I knew the spoilers was an extra and the Pioneer Satnav didn't know about the splitter/lip and grill though. And I agree does look very nice and would have done the same. I know if you had gone without the rear spoiler and then thought I would really like one later on you have to buy the full boot and spoiler, as the ones with out the spoiler don't have the support to hold the weight of it :) 

And stroke of luck then with the plate. then I did see someone trying to sell a plate like that on here for £5k  :unsure: more then I would ever pay  ;) 

Yep.. had to have a new boot lid, struts and decals etc etc.. I thought it would never end lol.. but very pleased with the looks and the performance is really quite frightening. But as yet, I haven't driven it like I stole it   ;)  .

The twin exhausts are so quiet compared to the single Vortex Afterburner I had fitted on my other Scooby but will see how the pennies are (Hah, who am I kidding? POUNDS!! lots and lots of them lol ) and think long and hard about Prodrives louder ones.  :rolleyes:

Seen some nice one's on youtube that sound really nice worth checking out for idea if you haven't already ;) 

And let's face it you have started to spend the penny's so the pounds can't look after the're self's now :D