Jump to content

Help with part name please!


Recommended Posts

Hi, new member here but thought this would be the place for some help.

I have a 54 plate Legacy GX Sport estate and there is a price of trim above the number plate - red plastic with Subaru written on it - that has cracked (long story!).

Problem is, I don't know what to search for when I'm looking for a replacement. Can anyone tell me what this is actually called please?

Thanks 😊 


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...