New girl from Derbyshire

jojo30

!Removed! hell, she mentions no bloke and the thread goes to 4 pages over night :lol:

soooo, no fella eh? post some pics of yourself up, stood by the car obviously lol

the whole reason i didn't emigrate to Australia with the rest of my family is all the dangerous creatures,

water - sharks, box jellyfish and stone fish

land - snakes, spiders and scorpians

air - wasps, magpies and kookaburras

yes even the birds will attack you over there, wasps are 3 times the size of UK ones, even ant's are the size of a fifty pence

my dad made me laugh when he moved over, he was having some beers in the back garden with some friends and had been messing with a spider on the fence for a few weeks, my dad thought it was a huntsman, big but not scary, he kept prodding it making it run off, this one night he's doing his usual when one of the guys that was there pointed out it wasn't a huntsman but a funnel web, my dad went swiftly to the garage and got a shovel and proceeded to batter the crap out of it, he's not got close to a spider since lol

what scares me is the south American blush spider likes to hide  under toilet seats, granted it's not an Australian spider but lots of these spiders were accidentally brought all over the world on American flights and being the climate it is in Australia they are likely to be more common there

it's a great country for a holiday but i never went in the see despite it being so clear you can see the floor in 20ft of sea water

U can see my car on the profile i uploaded it from my ipad im not some wanna be yes im a women.yes i have a scooby i wouldnt of joined if i didnt have a scooby :p women can have taste u no lol

• Like 1