Auto door locking function not available

Brighton

Hi subie expert

my subaru forester 2019 (with eyeside)  is manufactuted at thailand which are many options were disabled. 

One of them make me frustrating about the auto door locking when car speed reaching to such as 20km/h. This function also will help to auto unlock the door when stoping car. I was thinking this function was only need the change/update the BIU firmware or change configuration or something like that. If any subie expert on this kindly advice. 

Thanks in advance 

6 minutes ago, Brighton said:

Hi subie expert

my subaru forester 2019 (with eyeside)  is manufactuted at thailand which are many options were disabled. 

One of them make me frustrating about the auto door locking when car speed reaching to such as 20km/h. This function also will help to auto unlock the door when stoping car. I was thinking this function was only need the change/update the BIU firmware or change configuration or something like that. If any subie expert on this kindly advice. 

Thanks in advance 

One more function which is useful but also was not available are tpms. I hear that the tpms receiver module and cable plug to plug in this module are not available as well. Anyone who expert on this please advice how to recovery this function in detail could be highly appreciated.