how to wire up a fuel air gauge?

scottishtaffy

here you go bud, click on it and if need be zoom in

img244_zps4c031c88.jpg

my ecu is an 8S for a 97 version 3 turbo 2000 uk wagon, i belive the 8S is wagon only but the saloon of the same spec should be wired the same, the diagram for mine was F1-b

• Like 1

errrrr............ think im going to take the lambda out the written off motor that i got the afr gauge off. does it matter on where the lambda is. eg, down pipe, headers? as the one that was connected was onto the down pipe one where as i only have one lambda which is in the headers.

There's 2 kinds of lambdas pretty and post cat, pretty cat ones are pretty heater post ones aren't, you'll only need a cheap universal one if it's just for the gauge, or could even use one from another car

Plenty of wd left to soak for at least ten minutes, get a hex socket not a spline type one so there's less chance of rounding it, also for removing the sensors themselves there's specific sockets for them, makes it much easier

• 3 weeks later...

My kind of heat up that. :D

. Think tho the gauge is dodgy. Sound out they got damp. So would explain the hassle . It was reading i was running lean but i know for a fact mine is over fueling. Plus it now throws the cell on every so often so have disconnected it till i buy nest ones.

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2