From Abroad :)

st4lk3r

Hello dear friends my name is Murat. I'm from Turkey. I'm big fan of Subaru. But i have a problem in my country; Subaru's very rare, Turkey's people fall in love with German cars :) İ used German cars but i dont like. Subaru very special; Symetrical Awd, humble interior, it gives incredible confidencei. İ'm happy to one of the member of this special web comunity. Good days Sir :)

Sorry for may boreken English :)

Hi Murat 

Welcome to S.O.C It's the same here in the UK too :(  few people have Subaru's the rest are either Fords or German cars with  Honda being in there too :)

Please feel free to have a look around and join in, everyone is friendly here so you should fit right in at home :D 

No need to apologise your English is fine :D

İ'm delighted to hear that. Thanks for your hospitality.

Subaru sale rates not very well, Except in America. Sale rates not important for me, because it looks very ordinary. Thats wyh i bought Subaru. İt's very unique.

welcome to the club, i have been a long time fan and owner of german cars and now you can throw a stone with closed eyes and find a VW forum, with subaru's there are only a hand full of forums available which i think reflects the uniqueness of subaru ownership