"Good bye" message on info screen E-Boxer

jimboy

Is anyone aware of a way of changing the "look in the back seat" message on the info screen when the engine is switched off?

For instance I'd like it to say "check the sunshine roof is still open so  close it before leaving the vehicle you dick head"

On 10/18/2022 at 10:16 PM, jimboy said:

Is anyone aware of a way of changing the "look in the back seat" message on the info screen when the engine is switched off?

For instance I'd like it to say "check the sunshine roof is still open so  close it before leaving the vehicle you dick head"

HA ha , I have left the sun roof open more than once , You can switch of the good bye message by going into the info menu via steering column paddle and scroll to settings where there is an on and off option , would rather have the sun roof reminder !

Glad it's not just me, looking to cover the switch and put the cover on a dangler by the door handle, . Other option is to let SHMBO poke me in the eye when I get out the car 🤔

Could also put a big note on the back seat, so when you follow the goodbye message to check the  back seat.........................