First time Subaru owner from Lichfield

Chris335i

I've actually found a couple subaru breakers very local to me, just gonna have to wait it out till they get my colour in!

Yeah I've heard iPhones are getting out done left right and center for years. Yet I still stick with mine! I guess it's all in the delivery. I'm just so used to it now haha. But your so right, they try every angle to take your money!

Loved mine for about 3 month's then soon found out it's all about the money with Apple couldn't do everything I wanted it to without jailbreaking it :( 

My daughter want's the phone for Christmas she already has the Ipad I did try to convince her she made the wrong choice but she is blonde :D 

Things is too, with the first galaxy from Samsung you can still get apps on it that will work, an iphone 3 is only use full as a music device now as all the apps are gone from the app store and the software is out dated forcing you to get a newer one, and my biggest bug bear was the freezing, the iphone used to freeze up about once a week and there was nothing I could do but wait it out, with other phones you can remove the Battery, and in my ownership of a single iphone I got more freezing up than with all the Android devices I have or had combined

Hi lads my mate has a 3 yr old standard turbo impreza, we took off that silly little weak **** spoiler and we put on a Limited Edition rally carbon fin spoiler, we used all the same bolts and it fit just fine.