Newbie here

Hi there my name is Scott and im new to this site but have previously owned 2 Subaru`s in the past. My first was a 1995 N reg Colin McRae, which was a nice clean example but was not the powerfull beast i was expecting from a Subaru. So then i traded it in for a 1996 fresh import STI, i was the first UK owner and loved it, lots more power than the McRae and had nice mods done to it as well, like adjustable coilovers, bucket seat on drivers side ( Recaro ) with harness, front mount intercooler and other trick bits under the bonnet. The car was running roughly 300BHP never had the chance to get it on the rollers due to crashing it after only 4 months, but was the best 4 months ever lol.

Then i had a MR2 turbo for the next 6 years and had that running a healthy 286BHP @ wheels so was fun, but was always wanting to go back to my 4 wheel drive roots :-).

So now im looking to buy a 53 reg STI in blue, have been looking a few months now and not found the right car for the right price yet, but hopefully soon will join the gang again.

Hi mate, welcome to the forums

And we will look at your 6 years away as a minor glitch on your car's cv :)

As Jay says look forward to seeing the new car best of luck with finding the right one too.