Grill Mesh

BoofleGem

Hi, guys and girls :D

Week off work next week due to school hols, so it,s time to get more bits and bobs done on the car. Mission is too mesh the upper grill and lower grill. I,ve measured it all up, so ready to go.

Any recommendations on what mesh to buy?

If you will excuse the spelling in the ad these chaps offer a range of mesh size and colour which mean with a bit of Blue Peter application you could be sorted

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ALU-SILVER-MESH-KAMEI-GRILL-BUMPER-SUBARU-FORESTER-LEGACY-IMPREZA-WRX-STI-05-S-/151135096926?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item23305a905e

Yeah I know their not cheap :(

I think I used that on an old car it did the job, but I would recommend giving them a good coat of clear lacquer they started to rust in no time at all but looked good when I had done them :D 

wilkos or other car factors should carry it, you gets what you pays though from the horrible stuff you see on saxos to some half decent, i got some black medium hole size lattice mesh about a meter by half meter for twenty quid 

You should have no problem then - in the long term you could still check with breakers and see if they have anything come in if you are not happy with the finished product