New member!

Oh not to far away from me then mate. I'm in between Grimsby and Louth. Not many of us on here from Lincolnshire at the minute or non that have been posting from near us they all seem to be at the bottom end. But if you want to hang about wait for some more I'm happy to look at getting some meets up. Good bunch on here all up for a laugh take a look about see for you self mate best way :D

Haha I wonder if I've maybe waved at you at some point then seen a few that haven't waved back  

Hello Scooby2000turbo welcome to the forum ( like its mine lol) get involved these guys on here are great ;)

Wotcha and welcome - as Iain pointed to, this is a forum shaped by the members so feel free to jump right in :)

• Like 1

I know a few near me but they are not on here. And got a few thing's to try to get some of them on here. I could raid some other forums but would like to think people came here because the chose to be here if that makes sense. But I have a few other thing's planned in the pipe work for a biggish meet up once a year on Lincoln's river front but want it to be in the summer :) 

I do mine myself mate. But going through to Sheffield this Wednesday to have a clutch fitted by These Who have kindly let Ash hold meet's there too. That can be found HERE I'm planning on going through to one welcome to join me if you like. But anyway 2 of the guy's on here higly recommend them and have heard good reports before from others and at good price too. So these would be who I would suggest :D  

Yeah what I thought I'm going to start asking what it costs and work stuff out. But think look amazing if we can fill it down there even if people want to travel be fine with me. But keep that on the back burner for now A lot of planning to take place with that. :D