Wheels!!

Jonny b

Oh well never mind, just have to work and save harder after Xmas! Where are the other wheels ?

Ref exhaust convo earlier, Scoobyworld have an exhaust @ £199 inc vat called a ninja 2, the read up on feed backs sounds ok but never heard one have you or anyone else?

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Wow I sold over 1k's worth for £280 to a guy from hull that was about the same age with new tyres that had done about 400 miles Dare Ghost they was, you can get them cheap now. £600 I know they are worth it but 2nd hand alloys I don't see them sell for alot anymore  

Wow I sold over 1k's worth for £280 to a guy from hull that was about the same age with new tyres that had done about 400 miles Dare Ghost they was, you can get them cheap now. £600 I know they are worth it but 2nd hand alloys I don't see them sell for alot anymore

Every time I look for second hand wheels they are always over priced! Would love to get hold of a set of 18" black alloys for a good price but I just have the luck :(

Ninjas are loud ain't they Iain?

Gambit he's been offered 650 but the guy can't pick up for 3 weeks, said he'd take 6 now but if not he's happy to wait 3 weeks so that's that really!! Gutted

Love rota grids!!

Ninjas are loud ain't they Iain?

Gambit he's been offered 650 but the guy can't pick up for 3 weeks, said he'd take 6 now but if not he's happy to wait 3 weeks so that's that really!! Gutted

Love rota grids!!

I don't know how loud but the write up on Scoobyworld says deep burble on tick over and roar on boost but not intrusive on long journeys???? Confused huh!