Wheels!!

Jonny b

Oh yes bud! My last car took 10 years! Lol I want more power for a start limit on these ιs iirc 340 ιsh I want that! Looking at buying an Sti lump ɑnd going fully forged! Got a mate that owns an engine shop so gonna get him to build me a motor! Lιke I said I keep cars for a while so just do everything! Lιke keeping them looking standardish with all mods underneath! Can't really go sleeper with a scooby though lol

• Like 3

Oh yes bud! My last car took 10 years! Lol I want more power for a start limit on these ιs iirc 340 ιsh I want that! Looking at buying an Sti lump ɑnd going fully forged! Got a mate that owns an engine shop so gonna get him to build me a motor! Lιke I said I keep cars for a while so just do everything! Lιke keeping them looking standardish with all mods underneath! Can't really go sleeper with a scooby though lol

340 ish wow that will be good, your already at 260ish aren't you?

Power is on my list, I've already emailed Scoobyworld about the performance package they list, just waiting for a reply as to costs and bhp hence trying to work out what exhaust to go for, as the performance package they list states it doesn't include back box! As for what we spoke about the other day tints is on it and the spoiler ( which I already have just needs painting and fitting) and once I get an answer to the coil overs I'm sending back I will try again with lowering it, so it's all down to time and money for now but will happen,

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

280 that's what I need ;)

Yeah got a busy day tomorrow, up to Birmingham first, get back meet up with friend for couple of hours then being picked up @ 7pm to go to Driftworks, going up with matey in the video I should you, so you know what's going on now ;)

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Bugger!!!! !Removed! tax has run out! Don't think I'll be drivin the scoob tonight!!! Will have to jump in with the silent assassin! Taxed ιt online! But been had at a car meet before for non display!