coolant system bleed valve location

hi guys do any of you no were abouts the coolant system bleed valve is on a 2001 uk wrx and what it looks like cause just had my coolant done n new thermostat but my coolant is still boiling over so thinking it still has air locks cause my mechanic could,nt find the bleed valve so bleed it up manually. any help or advice welcome   cheers

cool cheers m8,turns out I had a crack in my exspansion tank near the rad cap found out today and yesterday spent nearly 100 quid having flush out new thermostat and new rad cap so new tank 2moz :(

Wow not been a good week for you then mate :( Well I have a sticky piston on my break calipers :( still drive it but taken tomorrow off to get it sorted its a bit scary when the breaks don't feel good :D

lol I no m8 the brakes were sticky on my old impreza but luckily the guy I brought my bugeye off had brand new front calipers fitted a month before a bought it  ;)  o and my coolant prob is all sorted happy motoring for a while now hopefully lol.  hope all go,s well with the brakes m8

Was just coming on to reply and say I looked all over could not find one so unless its behind the grill or bumper I am at a loss ;) but least your sorted now mate

And my breaks what a ******, got it sorted now. Lets just say some tool's got thrown across the garden, and some extremely explicit adult language used more then once :D

• Like 2