New to Subaru

Dogconker

Hi,

I have had Hondas for several years now, including CRVs a Civics, however the styling from Honda has gone a bit odd and I'm not keen on the cars to look at now, they've also become a bit detached from the driver, although good cars generally.

Anyway I've made the switch to Subaru now and in 7 days take delivery of a pearl white Subaru XV SE and looking forward to driving it both on and off road.

Thought I'd join a forum as its always handy if you need to get advice, although I'm getting the feeling there aren't that many XVs around in the UK.

Will stick a pic up when I get the car and go somewhere pretty

Anyway thats my intro done, so Hi to everyone

DC

Hi mate welcome to S.O.C 

And you're right not seen many XV's at all I think the only other one I have seen on here was stalker's :)

In that case I guess I've may have trebled the XV membership on here as the wife has one too  :D

I've only seen 2 others since September 13 when she got hers. I like the exclusivity though, she gets asked quite often what it is.

In that case I guess I've may have trebled the XV membership on here as the wife has one too  :D

I've only seen 2 others since September 13 when she got hers. I like the exclusivity though, she gets asked quite often what it is.

I agree be nice to see some people on here with them that can give a review at least :D 

I've not seen one near me, but I don't see many Subarus so does feel a bit special when I see one I get a bit excited :D 

I agree be nice to see some people on here with them that can give a review at least :D 

I've not seen one near me, but I don't see many Subarus so does feel a bit special when I see one I get a bit excited :D 

I'm more than happy to answer any questions,

I'll give some feedback when I've had my car and had a run around in it.

I do know my wife loves hers, I've driven it a few times and it felt great which is why I'm getting one instead of another honda.

• Like 2