what ecu for more bhp ??

I would say there right mate or it's to much hard work for what they have to do to chip it 1st. I know there is loads of after market ECU on ebay you could always buy one from there and get it remapped if it works out a bit cheaper :)

you have to know what aftermarket first lol :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

• Like 1

im afraid there right. early ones cant be mapped. as this is a recent think for my up grade been looking into it a bit. andy forest can live map the early ones which includes ecu for arpound 600. and truthfully you wont get much better set up thru anyone else. you have to decide what you want. esl? alcatel, simtec or most comman and a wee bit cheaper is the apexi. but its is good with the right mods to tweek up to 500 brake. truthfully you going to be looking around the 500 squid mark to buy a ecu and get it mapped. dont fall into the trick of buying one that says ' its had the same mods as your car so will plug right in'...... dont. each engine is slightly different so will need a map to pair with your engine no matter what you get

• Like 2