Subaru Impreza For Sale

Shaunc

My uk turbo 2000 MY2000

I've Been the owner of this car for 12years after buying it a year old

It's been looked after to the highest standards.

It's probably the best gc8 on the road from a few opinions and comments.

It's a bold statement but it's a strong contender!!! after Been to shows,meets and events.

It's a genuine example of a nice car.

Massive spec

No cheap Micky mouse parts

2.2 Forged build never been started

Too much to list

Can send/post pictures as requested.

Cheers Shaun

The cars undergone a full refurb basically.

It's had a forged 2.2 engine built with cp racing high compression pistons 8.5:1 comp ratio,sti 9 rods,sti 9 crank,cyl heads acid dipped,re valved and shimmed,new 2.5 crankshaft,full ACL triple glide bearing kit.new valves,new valve collets,every gasket and seal, cosmetic head gaskets multi layer steel type.new cambelt kit,every roller and tensioner, refurb sti inlet manifold,modified high volume parralell feed fuel rails,every sensor new,top mount mocal oil cooler inc braided lines.

Fully refurbeb TY754VN1AA gearbox with powder coaded cases,exedy pink box clutch, new flywheel,new bolts,

New lower arms,new brakes front and rear,powdercoated ARB front and rear,new tyres

In fact too much to list.!

Like I say I've owned this car for a lot of years it is mint and genuine straight car with no issues. The engine is brand new it's not even been started it was built for 400bhp using the best parts.

It's been maintaind to the highest standards throughout.post-1827-0-16620100-1389325054_thumb.jppost-1827-0-39897300-1389325074_thumb.jppost-1827-0-06825600-1389325113_thumb.jppost-1827-0-73733400-1389325193_thumb.jppost-1827-0-26696700-1389325296_thumb.jppost-1827-0-67996900-1389325264_thumb.jp

• Like 1

I've got every receipt,every MOT,every tax disc from when this car was brand new. There is roughly about 40k of receipts it's got every service stamp and documentation you could as for.

That is an impressive spec - my advice, same as given to a mint WR1 owner, have a price in mind that you will be happy parting with it and stick to it, may take some time but the right person will come along.

Congratulations!! :)

I know its not necessarily what you would like to hear but as long it has x4 doors and you can get a push chair in the boot it will work as a family car, maybe change the shocks back to standard to get a slightly softer ride and it could work no problem

All the above is to help baby sleep ;) 

I wouldn't want to put a price on it, it's not my car and I know I wouldn't be able to afford the price that I would have thought either. So sorry that will be up to you and what you think it's worth and can get for it. :D 

If I put a price on the car I would say £6000 Ono it might be miles out the water!! But I will guarantee this is one of the best classics left

Never been raced or rallied.

It breaks my heart to say but I need a family diesel a 5door my partner is expecting and I have to cash in... I would also maybe swop fir the right car.

I can't stress enough this is a 100% looked after and cherished car it's not the usual eBay banger it's been owned by an enthusiast and maintained and modified whatever the cost.

The spec is huge. Too much to list please contact me for details

To be fair that's around the mark I thought £5,500 to £6,000 I know book value would be a lot less but they never take into account anything other than age of the car. And definitely would like to see this got to another car/subaru enthusiast. If I'd had the money I would have been tempted myself  for another toy to play with :(

book value from what I got mine valued at is £1200-2000, but private I would say advertise it on all the Subaru websites to get the interest, and definitely avoid brezking for parts but if you do let me know ;)

I will not break this car.

It's fully mapped by ecu labs it supports antilag,MAF less setup drive superb

If it doesn't sell I will have to keep it as it's a reluctant sale.

Am I safe to to put my number on here???

• Like 1

Am I safe to to put my number on here???

People do put their number's on here with sales and not had any complaints. But I'd only put my works mobile on here as it is a public viewing forum, I'd like that to change at some point to registered members only for most of the forum. Maybe something I should bring up with the owners again ;) 

as you are a member now you can accept PM's a phone number off the back of a genuine enquiry is perfectly acceptable - unfortuantely at this point we cannot guarantee your number wont be scanned and added to some form of cold call list, bottom line if it is posted on the internet it can be read / transferred / exploited

i passed my test and got a chavalier as my first car, fitted a 2.0 red top engine, dropped it 60mm on 15's plus some other goodies, went from that to a vectra for a few months then the wife got pregnant so i bought a mk2 golf gti, it had 5 doors and a boot big enough for the pram so it stayed, imo as long as you have rear doors and a boot to fit a pram/pushchair as said already then you have a family car lol