breaking 2001 bugeye STI/PRODRIVE parts lots of goodies!

djw1989

Hi all unfortunately iv decided to break my scooby simply because the heads need replacing due to tappyness and it's worth far more in parts il get some pics up as soon as I figure out my password to photo bucket!

Parts are all open to offers collection from ng317bx preferred may be able to post some bits though, any questions message me or call/text 07929363648

Prodrive uk300 spoiler wrapped in carbon badly so assume it will need painting £350

Full sti blue interior Inc door cards etc vgc no holes or anything could do with a clean though £350

Prodrive spats front rear and sides stone chipped so may need painting although still look good £300

Morrette headlights bugeye again stone chipped so may need paint £200

Full size alloy rad it's huge few marks from stones etc still holds water fine still driving the car with it on £250

TD05 20g turbo about 1500 miles old boosts fine welcome to drive the car with it on, £250

Red boost and water pipe kit £100

18" O.Z racing wheels with tyres 6 wheels 4 gold 2 silver one gold has a crack and one silver has a flat spot all repairable but there's a dull set of good ones just 2 need painting to match 250 plus will need a standard set of wheels

Exhaust full stainless from turbo back unsure of the make but has flamer kit and screw holes for a silencer £200

There will be more parts I've just listed all the good bits basically!

post-1850-0-86993900-1389437847_thumb.jp

post-1850-0-38549800-1389437857_thumb.jp

post-1850-0-44807000-1389437869_thumb.jp

post-1850-0-07581200-1389437899_thumb.jp

Hi welcome to S.O.C 

Shame car looks mint condition from the pictures :(

And not too badly priced those parts I see some people come on and over charge :D But seen the Prodrive UK300 spoiler's go for nearly £500 on the bay  :o

Thanks mate definitely a shame but it's worth far more in parts and just had bottom end done engines only been back in a week! Decided to cut my losses and get rid I know parts are probably worth a little bit more but I'm not here to rip people off just need to get some money back! Hopefully somebody can pick up a few bargains and the parts will go to good use!

Said it before same with my car I know to resell it wouldn't make anything near as much as parts :( shame but needs must I guess.

Out of interest are you selling the bonnet with the WRX scoop on ? I scratched mine like an idiot stood next to the car with a Squeegee in my hand thought be clever to just brush some of the water off and caught the side of the scoop :( I'm still not sure what possessed me to do it in the 1st place :D 

Yeah if it was worth anywhere near as much as a whole car I'd sell it whole but as you say needs must! Erm I would have to have a look see what mines like as the front end is quite stone chipped, but if you want to have mine if it's better just give me yours and a few quid or something mate always try to help people if I can :)

• Like 1

Just had a look mate has a couple of stone chips but not very many I thought it would have had loads! However there's no mesh or grill or anything in it it's just an open scoop I assume there should have been something in there?!

No just open onto the TMIC be fine 

I need the one off your's before I can send mine though so not sure how you want to work that :)

It's not like I'm going any where I'm near Louth bit of a drive to Grantham to pick a scoop up ;) so would want it to be posted if I can. I don't mind paying for P&P for it and pay to send mine back. Have to let me know :D

And the top scratch is about 3" and the bottom one is about 1" I was cleaning the car and couldn't miss them   :D

Ok mate no problem. Thats why I said I would need the replacement scoop 1st as I use mine daily :) 

I'm not sure what I'm doing with my car at the minute. But another thing I was thinking about was how bad are you front and rear bumpers ? 

And what price would you be after for them. As I said before I might be doing something different with my car yet. But might pop down and collect them depending on what I do with my car. lacquer is come off the back one a bit where I had a sticker on it. and the front one still shows sign's of the last person that tried to go before the green man :lol: has anast crack on the corner and a bad scuff around the fog :(. So both would need respraying and repairing. 

Hi mate, when I start breaking my car fully I can post you the scoop which I would have thought will be in the next week or 2, the bumpers are not actually that bad but it has the full prodrive spat kit so when that comes off it may be a different story depending how it has been put on! So really wouldn't know until the kit comes off mate