Hi All

HI everyone.

Long terrm Scoobie Owner.

Been a Member of Surrey Scoobies for all that time.

Owned a Silver import 1995 classic 315bp for about 11 years.

Loads of mods on this.

i-9.jpg

Now own a Dark Grey Metalic 2008 STI Hatchback PPP> 330Bhp. Going to keep this Stock except replacing some of the bushes and the rear ARB for Whiteline Products.

P1000187_zps9338df92.jpg

Wotcha and welcome Pete, some great examples there thumbsup.gif

I have got to get some fog light surrounds for mine - more for daylight running lights not fog though

Thanks for the Kind words.

Unfortunatly the Classics is no more :(

Crank shaft oil seal let go, replaced the engine myself, that was a job and a half!! Never got it running 100% and decided to cut my losses. It went to South East Impreza's and got stripped of all the goodies.

All Ive done the the HB sofar is Clear fog light and a new head unit.

P1000194_zps31c43339.jpg

Did you replace the bulb or paint it for the clear unit?

I bought a 7440/7443 Red LED bulb from eBay. Just plugs in to the existing bulb holder.

only cost £5

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/7443-7440-T20-13-SMD-5050-Red-Stop-Tail-Brake-Signal-13-LED-Car-Light-Bulb-Lamp-/271106943068?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3f1f3ba85c#ht_3739wt_904

7443-7440-T20-13-SMD-5050-Red-Stop-Tail-

Funny enough just been looking at getting a set like these for the side lights the old bulbs look dull :)

Yeah I was thinking of Sidelights in White but I think the law says that the have to be a warmer (orangey) type of white for sidelights.

Maybe making that up????

No your right they did change the M.O.T rules by the F@£$ing EU (Does it show I don't like them?)  :) they can now be to bright or to blue it will fail. But its down to the M.O.T tester on the day I guess. Like having the magic tree hanging from your rear view mirror. I will risk it I think if they say anything just swap them back over. ;)

Yeah depends on the MOT tester. Last time on the classic he couldn't get the fog loght to work as he couldnt find the switch. Still passed it though.

I do hate that I have yellow sides and white headlights. Think I'm convinving yself to swap out for LED's

Yeah I was thinking of Sidelights in White but I think the law says that the have to be a warmer (orangey) type of white for sidelights.

Maybe making that up????

No your right they did change the M.O.T rules by the F@£$ing EU (Does it show I don't like them?)   :) they can now be to bright or to blue it will fail. But its down to the M.O.T tester on the day I guess. Like having the magic tree hanging from your rear view mirror. I will risk it I think if they say anything just swap them back over. ;)

I didnt realise that was the case as have already changed mine for LED bright white sidelights - will check when MOT is and see if they go through, will keep you posted...

will get one of those red LED's also as I like the matching clear rear lens - cheers