Hello All :)

Hey guys,

My names Tom am 22 live in Manchester but from wales so not a thieving git lol, serious got a problem when it comes to speed and boost cant get enough people say i need help where i say i need more PSI and money lol

new to a scooby had mine for about 2 months now and must say i am in love lol

Hope to meet you all soon :)

bit of back ground on my last car the rest are embarrasing lol,

I had a Toyota Glanza V running about 240 bhp, quite nippy as i'm sure you can imagine lol took it to a professional tuner to do a 0-60 time to see if we could improve on it and it came back at 4.01 seconds! so we were quite shocked and didnt bother trying to beat that again lol instead bought a newer LSD and new tyres all round and then focused on brakes and handling, lots more info if you want it too,

Thats a pic of the little monster there when i got it standard

IMG_0423-1.jpg
IMG_0427.jpg
IMG_0425.jpg

and when she went...

293084_10151166018798854_436152020_n.jpg
IMG_1284.jpg
IMG_1279.jpg
424747_10151200328953854_2099310777_n.jp

spent a fortune on here and felt i needed something new for a change and then i came across my new baby :)

here she is

nothing major done 280 bhp at the min, ecu remap, sat on some springs, exhaust, got a P1 air filter and STI goodies added too

scooby_zpsd38effe5.jpg
0_zps11dd920e.jpg
2_zps5b68b48a.jpg
3_zps7ca28dc6.jpg

Hi mate welcome

And glad to see you found some sense and went and got shot of the Toyota and replaced it with a Subaru. :) I'm a little bias but looks nice I take it you have plans to do to the car by the sound of it ;)

yeah mate lol after 5 engines 4 gear box's and 3 clutch's i had enough lol

not with this one mate lol

after a 2.5 blobeye next year this is just a stepping stone but oh yes for the next one i get i am lol

looking at everything ha going to rebuild then engine soon as i get it, this one is amazing as it is so dont want to ruin it for someone else to have, perfect for a 1st scooby to own esp at 280 bhp but i NEED a bit more poke....

anyone going to japfest btw?

I think its the hawkeye that's 2.5l the blobeyes that I know of was all 2.0l But anyway I love the Hawkeyes that's what I want next ;)

And I agree with the people that said you need help ;) but I must admit it is addictive :D

Think there is a few people going to Japfest not sure which one though

Don't think we will be going as a club this year, but all being well next year. I have seen a few of the members on here say there going as for myself would like to but have to see closer to the time. And with the Hawkeye, Blobeye and the Bugeye, all the body panels and lights fit each other so could be a swap of panels lights and bonnet and boot. Or as you have said engine swap :D

if i had a hawkeye there is no chance i'd make it look like anything else lol is !Removed!!

so they can be modded to fit so if i had a blob i could make it look like hawk..? hmm  didnt know that,

ahh gutted well i'm 100% going any way even if i park in public bit not that bothered