Need help to track down a Subaru bearing this number plate PN05AOY

lucascooby7

post-1890-0-90811400-1390082303_thumb.jppost-1890-0-54472500-1390082321_thumb.jppost-1890-0-62582000-1390082333_thumb.jp

Hi,

I'm trying to find the current owner of this vehicle PN05AOY as it was sold by my mother after my father passed away whilst I was away on holiday!! She stole the v5 document and transferred the car in to her name and got my uncle to sell it so I wouldn't know!! It was a fews ago now but not had the funds available to try and find the car it was sold to a guy who lives in Scotland so if anyone knows where it is or knows the person who owns the vehicle please get in touch with me!! As it would make me the happiest guy in the world!!

thanks for reading

Luke Davin

Hi mate welcome to S.O.C 

If we can help at all we will. I will have a word with the owner see if we can get something posted on our FB and Twitter. We have had success in the past with a wedding car and tracking down one guys car that had been written off :( 

So you never know :)

• Like 1

It's not showing on a reg check and comes back as not insured on an insurance check and there are no details on dvla database either, this could be one of 2 things, either it's had a private plate put on or its been written off, sorry I couldn't be of more help or bring better news, I hope it's just a plate change and that you do manage to find it, and welcome to the forum pal

• Like 1