the mrs getting into the scooby way of driving

scottishtaffy

heres a wee vid of my mrs driving my ra aka ' the plow ' .i had to have
some eye treatment so she ended up driving. quality not great as i could
not see that well by this point and also didnt want her to know i was
filming . she said just before this  ' its funny how the scooby changes
your driving attitude..... turns you into a right hooligan. ' bless her
cotton socks. i like the bit where there was a astra trying to pass us. 
' like fk........ '  then tries to floor it.  aye think she getting the
scooby bug lol

http://s1219.photobucket.com/user/scottishtaffy/media/video-2014-01-14-15-51-04_zps1568509d.mp4.html

this was also one of the end results when she nipped to the shop tho .

she came in the other day and say ' ive scuffed your car '

me / wtf?

mrs / aye i just nipped a kerb on the front.

me / WTF?

scuffed. she fekkin scraped about 5 mm of the corner of the fekkin splitter!!!!!!

2014-01-17210235_zps257f12c3.jpg

me / if i shaved that much off whilst i was shaving i would have bled to death!!!!

mrs / now your just being melodramatic

me /  errr no! that now has a flat spot ffs!.

im now going to slice a chunk off her vibratorarrow-10x10.png and see how she feels.

she still driving it tho as her car bit as nae turned up yet.  COME ON POSTIE , BEFORE SHE WRECKS MY CAR!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

Hahaha! Sorry mate but can't help but chuckle. I'd be well !Removed! off though.

This is why no one drives my cars lol. Women I've been out with for years haven't been in the drivers seat. Unless they know they'll pay for any !Removed! ups without question, even then I still say no. Should have got a taxi ;)

• Like 1

I've only ever let one person drive mine for 2 full minutes and that was enough. I don't have a Carbon Footprint... Because I drive everywhere. 

Only people that have is mechanics like Martin and a few others. But I suppose I have to let them ;)

• Like 1

You been stalking my fb gambit? :lol::D it is very funny to see the look on lads faces when she blows them off the road and they see a lass driving. And her and my pal from the garage are the only ones that i let drive mine.

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

Now that made me chortle - loving the way it was played down :lol: :lol:

wrt the vid - definately the bug bitten there - cant see it being long before you are browsing the small adds

• Like 1

You're right there the court has deemed me a "sexual predator". I thought to myself.  Alien's in for a big surprise.. So when I decided to beat the sh@t out of the judge. I thought attack was the best form of defence. Was maybe not my best plan :( 

• Like 1

My wife was doing a three point turn when she scrapped the front bumper against a wooden fence panel - she then blamed it on the kids who were on the back seat arguing with each other and distracting her, and nothing at all to do with her driving!

• Like 2

As soon as my girlfriend said my tints are too dark at night for reversing I thought, thats you never driving it! Actually Ive never let a girlfriend drive any of my cars. Only backfired on me once when the ex wouldn't let me drive her bugeye. Even though I'd driven it before she owned it

• Like 1