Trim removal

Weeno3

Evening chaps.

Have any of you removed the window trims circled in the picture? Mine are stupidly faded and I need to get them off and wrap them.

Had a quick look today but could only see a single screw holding them in, but it was dark and I couldn't see properly. Dont fancy just attacking them with a screw driver and knackering the seals.

Any guidance, hints, warnings are always appreciated.

post-1606-0-35196800-1390513346_thumb.jp

Not seen you on for awhile you interested in Japfest ?

Boot's from your area is going to Castle Combe if interested.. 

And I haven't mate will have a look tomorrow I have seen them Carbon wrapped so wouldn't think it's too hard.

I do believe it's May 10th, and having just checked my rota, I'm !Removed! working again. same thing happened last year!

If I can get the time off and a green card from her indoors (will have a new born by then) then I'd be up for it. Believe it was a good turnout last year?

!Removed! hell Congratulations mate :) 

Well we're hoping to do both Japfests so maybe another chance with the August event I'm also hoping for that on with Booflegem  And Boot's is also wanting to go to both maybe convoy over ;) 

And did seem to be a good turnout I didn't go last year myself. Have trax in the pipeline too but seems that might be a o go this year for us as a club had no interest in it all :D   

Cheers buddy. Much like owning a scooby, it's big, exciting and gonna cost me a fortune!!!

I'll definately keep tabs on who's going, both to the first and second Japfest meets. That's one thing I wanted to do when I got my scoob, is go to more organised national events.

• Like 1

You're right there and doesn't get any cheaper the longer you own one just like a kid ;) 

Yeah hopefully start getting some interest in it I'd like to have been able to get Castle Combes booked by now but I guess it's a good thing I haven't yet :D 

Right just had a look and seems it just pop's off but didn't want to try to hard my luck I'd break something.

Right look's like a right B@st@rd  and high risk of snapping clips off well I'd say 100% 

if57.jpg

Do you reckon maybe heating them with a hairdryer might work ? Just out of interest I have no plans to remove mine I didn't get the 1st one and 2nd on row B to unclip on mine bust didn't want to go any more than that :)