help on deciding bug eye GX vs wrx/sti pros and cons

motoxwayne

Not bad car's to be fair VW engines so not to bad for tuning and playing with I was very close to getting one many years ago :) 

But the fuel prices have come down now might be worth swapping when your done for the scoob ;)

yeah it certainly does motor when you put your foot down, the cupra r has quite a few more goodies.  this is the bam engine witch is 225bhp.   dave the fr150 was my second choice as they have great mpg with the cupra looks.  tbh im still concidering wether to sell this R for a fr150.  we will see tho.  Overall the quality is pretty good and i only have 2 little lads so space in the back is plenty for them.  

• Like 1

I had it remapped and it was a quick car, not sure if it was on a par with the cupra r though

the most I ever got from a tank was just over 600 miles and the fuel light hadn't come on :blink:

I had always wanted an impreza and just before my dad passed away he said 'enjoy yourself while you're here', after he died I sold the leon and got my first impreza :wub:

• Like 2