Hello everyone.

Liam

Just a quick hi to everybody. Im a new user and soon to be owner of a hawkeye wrx . Ive got the funds in place and its just a matter of time before the right car comes along. This has been a long time coming as ive been in the " family car wasteland" for far too long.  In the years BK (before kids) I used to have some good bits of kit (saphire cosworth,  325i sports, VR6 and so on ) before the little parasites came along but now they have grown up a bit its now time to scratch that Subaru itch ive had for years and years.Enough waffle from me .

Thanks again.

Hi Liam and welcome to the club. And I feel your pain I have 3 kids, mind you before I even had kids I made sure my cars was safe :) But the Mrs always said I had to put them in and out the car seat's ;)

And the Hawkeye hmmmmm. My fav of them all. Well I'm sure if you need any info you found the right place and as soon as you have her you will now need to post me up some pictures. Just to make me jealous. :)

if you look down the forum there is a Subaru sales just list it there. and I guess if you want to help sell on here keep linking people to it. I would :D

If you get stuck will send you the link to the threads